MB ARBS 0002-eng - ISO 45001:2018 Guidance – Audit Practice
MB ARBS 0002:2022-05-03
- Practical tool of the TÜV auditors
- Structure of an OH&S management system
- Checklist for system audits
- Artikel-Nr.: MB_ARBS_002-eng
- TÜV-Verband-Merkblatt Arbeitsschutz
- MB ARBS 0002-eng - ISO 45001:2018 Guidance – Audit Practice
- MB ARBS 0002:2022-05-03
- 60 Seiten, PDF, 492 KB
Occupational health and safety managers, safety specialists (SiFa), internal auditors
Benefit from the know-how of the certifiers
The guideline for DIN ISO 45001 was created by the working group "Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems" of the TÜV Association Management Systems Office. It serves as an orientation for all auditors of the Technical Inspection Agencies (TÜV) when carrying out certification audits. As it reflects the comprehensive insider know-how of the German TÜV certification bodies, it is ideally suited for setting up an SGA management system and preparing for internal and external audits.
Requirements of ISO 45001 illustrated
The guide is designed as a clear, three-column table:
- The first column "Standard chapters with requirements" contains the texts of standard chapters 4 to 10 of DIN ISO 45001:2018 in the original text.
- The second column "Requirements for audit practice/implementation in the organization" shows what the standard requirements mean and provides examples of how these can be implemented in company practice in a way that is safe for certification.
- The third column, "Additional information for auditors," shows what TÜV auditors pay particular attention to during a certification audit.
Blueprint and checklist for an SGA management system according to ISO 45001
The guide can be used very well as a "blueprint" for setting up an occupational health and safety management system in accordance with ISO 45001. It provides numerous examples of practical solutions for implementing the standard requirements, from which the appropriate measures for one's own company can be selected. At the same time, it can be used as a comprehensive checklist during internal audits to systematically check one's own management system for weaknesses and potential for improvement.
PDF reading sample for download
File for download: Reading sample guide to DIN ISO 45001:2018
In order to display the reading samples correctly, we recommend opening them with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Purchase and supply of e-books (PDF files)
In order to purchase e-books, you must set up a customer account once. Purchased e-books will then be made available to you in the download area of your customer account immediately after purchase.
Single-user license / watermark personalization
When you purchase an e-book in the form of a PDF file, you receive the right to personally use this file on various end devices used by you (PC, tablet, smartphone) as well as to print it out. The files are delivered without technical usage restrictions (DRM-free). Instead, the documents are personalized, i.e. provided with a visible watermark in which the name of the purchaser is listed.